Mark Klein makes his living with laughter. He entertains corporate audiences and headlines cruise ship and resort communities from Tampa to Tahiti. This Louisville, KY native can be heard on Sirius XM and has appeared on CBS, Showtime, Bob and Tom, GQ, and Forbes. He has a B.A. in English from Colgate University. Offstage, he is a husband, father, thoroughbred race horse owner, and the official walker of the dumbest dog in the world.
As the pace of commoditization accelerates and the emergence of technological disruption threatens our existing business models, we must find ways to remain relevant and differentiated in the hearts and minds of our customers! This inspiring, case-study rich session will show you how to find opportunity in disruption to reverse the downward spiral of commoditization and matter more to your customers than your competition.
This journey will require that you:
- Understand the difference between value creation and value extraction
- Move towards the very disruption that challenges you and your customers
- Elevate your Impact in the Five Critical Dimensions that clients and customers value most during times of rapid change
- Elevate your Perspective by learning at the ‘Edge of Disruption’ and becoming a thought leader in the business models of tomorrow
- Elevate your Relationships to position you not just as a trusted adviser but as a strategic partner for your customers
Request Availability for Mark Klein
$2,500 - $5,000
Speaker fee falls within this range. For exact fee, please contact us.